Intended Benefits of RPL
Intended Benefits of RPL for Candidates
- Avoid having to spend time, energy, and resources repeating training for what they already know and can do.
- Reduction of time to obtain a recognised qualification by either obtaining a qualification or a statement of results and / or a work experience record.
- Knowledge, skills or experience gained in one environment can be recognised for a different related environment.
- Identify gaps in their knowledge and skills and therefore identify any learning that needs to occur to meet the requirements of a particular qualification or job.
- Potential fast tracking of career progression.
- Enhanced access to employment
Intended Benefits of RPL for RPL Service Providers
- More efficient utilisation of learning resources.
- Increase institutional efficiency by eliminating duplicate education or training.
- Increase student recruitment and r
- Allow for more appropriate placement of learners in programs.
- Meet the needs of a wider range of learners.
- Expand learning options to provide more modular and accessible approaches.
- Provide an important service for business, industry and community.
Enhance the image of the institution in the community.
Intended Benefits of RPL for Employers
- Reduction in the time that learners spend in learning institutions away from the workplace.
- Possibility to fast track learners in career paths.
- More efficient utilisation of staff.
- Improvement in employee morale.
- Awareness of employee’s knowledge, skills and experience relevant to their
Originally posted 2021-02-05 11:18:01. Republished by Blog Post Promoter